Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tristan - Class of 2014

October 1, 2013

 
I've never done a whole lot of senior photography, but when I get to, I'm always excited. Seniors are a lot of fun to work with and Tristan was no exception. He was up for all my suggestions and has a great smile. But, as usual, I really loved his "serious look". I'm a sucker for a serious face when it comes to portraits like this. Tristan and his mom, April, were great to work with. We met up in Rockford (ahhh, my old stomping grounds ;) and made sure to find some fall-ish locations at Luton Park at Mom's request. I think we managed all right. It was a great session and I think we came out with some great photos for Tristan's last year of high school. Thanks to our mutual friend, Erika (who's son, Logan, came along for the session), for getting us together. I hope your senior year is the best one yet, Tristan! Good luck with your baseball season too.
 



^A great model, this guy!



^Tell me he doesn't have a little bit of a James Dean thing going on!




^A great smile!





^Love this one.



^Another favorite!



^His mom said he's not a fan of photos but man, I couldn't tell!

^Tristan, you're awesome!





^Pretty sure this is my very favorite, but it's hard to choose!



^Trying for a few yearbook shots.

^Okay, SERIOUSLY! James Dean all day!



^Little friend Logan came along to cheer Tristan on. He's gonna be a heartbreaker too, someday!
 
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.