Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Baby Oliver: Newborn (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

November 15, 2013



Can't tell you how excited I was to meet little Oliver. He was my first newborn after the workshop I attended and I was super anxious to put some of the new tricks into practice! Oliver showed up with his mommy and daddy and lots of great ideas. He wasn't sure about it at first, but it didn't take us long to talk him into a little nap. In fact, I wasn't sure I got as much practice as I wanted with the little guy in the patience department because he kept falling asleep like a good little man! We got him into all sorts of scenarios! Lucky us!

Anyway, it was a pleasure photographing this awesome little man. Thanks for a great session, Ollie! You were fabulous. I can't wait to do more newborn sessions!

^You've got to get at least one naked shot!


^Snuggled up real good!






^So cozy! He's probably having a blast!




^One of my favorites.


^ His dad put the headphones so he could rock out. They weren't tight at all, he was quite okay with it!

^His dad designed the screen with a photo of his parents and the time he was born :)



^Love!




^A happy family!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.