Thursday, November 21, 2013

Macy & Natalie (Battle Creek Children's Photographer)

November 8, 2013



You may remember little Macy from her one-year session in 2012. She was so fun running around the studio, sometimes smiling, sometimes deciding she would much rather be serious. Such a cute little lady. Well, that little lady recently became a big sister! Since little sister, Natalie, already wants to be like her big sister, Macy, she decided to take her time getting ready for us. But that left lots of time for me and Macy to bond and become friends. She was nervous of me when I first arrived at her house, but after a little while, we were building forts, chit chatting, and getting pickles out of the refrigerator. She even found a few smiles for me to go along with her pretty blue eyes!

Finally, after we sent Dad and Macy downstairs with the kitty to play for awhile, Mom had little Natalie ready for photos. Though she wasn't too thrilled with the idea of sleeping for us, we did manage to get a few cute shots of her looking adorable and brand new. I'm super excited to start doing more newborns, and Natalie was just the start. It was great to work with this cute little family again, and I hope to see them more in the future as well!



^I think she's faking this smile for me and her dad!

^There's a real one!

^I remember this version of Macy too! Cute no matter what!


^Holding her sister!

^I wish we had gotten more of Macy and Natalie together, but Natalie was getting fussy and swatting Macy in the head ;)




^Finally feeling sleepy!

^Such a pretty little headband from her Aunt Erin

^Pretty sure this is my favorite.

 
 

^So peaceful!


^We managed at least this one naked baby shot :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.