Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Brandon & Erin: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

October 3, 2014



It's hard for me to say how much I loved this engagement session. But as you can guess, I'll give it a shot ;) Though the weather was a little threatening, it didn't stop myself, Brandon and Erin from enjoying some photo time out in the field and barn location that we found ourselves at. Such a cool location I used for the first time, and these two made perfect use of it. Working with them was a blast because I can tell they are both so much fun. Together, they were a riot. Brandon was surprisingly full of good photo suggestions, especially for a guy ;) and Erin is gorgeous, so yeah! 

These two are tying the knot next May, and I can't wait to work with them both again. In the meantime, check out the awesome color and fabulous couple in their images below.

^Working on that height difference ;)




^Love the old siding, and the adorable couple, too.




^Daring!


^There wasn't a ton of color in Cedar Springs yet, but we got a little anyway.





^Love these two! Jeez!

^This has to be one of my favorites.



^Candid moments, the best.







^A few shots with the camo and compound bows.


^Didn't you guys read the sign? ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.