Thursday, October 16, 2014

Evans Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

October 4, 2014



Rainy and wet. Definitely not a great time for family photos. But this family (who hail from my hometown and came all the way down to GR for family photos with me) were good sports in the studio despite the chilly and wet weather outside. Though most of the family (and me too!) were feeling a little stuffy, since it is cold season again, everyone was in a pretty good mood for photos. The studio I borrowed for the session was fun and colorful to make up for the dreary mess outside!

Lucas had the run of the place (literally ;) and Olivia was having a blast, showing off her pretty smile and doing lots of spins to make her dress flare out. Mike and Jenise were great too, of course. I love all the cute photos I got of them with the kids. Despite the weather, we had a fun time and it's time for YOU to check it out!


^So cute together!




^This little man didn't want to stay still for long!

^I love this series with Mom and Olivia. So adorable and cuddly.



 
 
^Silly Dad ;)


^She was really enjoying all the twirling!




^So squirmy! It was hard to hold him still for these shots!


^Mom and Dad deserve a few solo shots too ;)




^An adorable little family.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.