Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wedding: Kevin and Sarah (Grand Rapids Second Shooter)

February 2014

Every once and awhile, I get to help my awesome friend and photographer, Misty Minna, out with a wedding. I love second shooting (when I'm not too busy myself!), although I never get to look at the images until my own season is finished. Well I FINALLY got to play around with a few photos from the two weddings I helped Misty out with this year. The first is nice and chilly, having taken place in February this year. It was a LONG and FREEZING day but worth the work. Kevin and Sarah had some awesome friends and family and I definitely enjoyed second shooting with Misty on this one.

To see more images (all copyright and editing by Misty Minna Photography): click here


^Everyone was very fun to be around!

^The flowers had these little pine cone type things, couldn't get enough of them!




^Favorite!



^So.... cold.... but I love this shot anyway ;)


^Staying warm? That's Misty on the right! She's very bundled!




^Loved Sarah's gloves. All the girls had them.


^A super great couple.



^The couple who plays together, stays together ;)



^The guy in the middle was TOTALLY at one of my weddings in September, I just realized!



^Lots of fun party shots, can you tell? ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.