Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wedding: Mitch & Molly (Northern Michigan Second Shooter)

May 2014

A few weeks ago, you got to see a few images from my Memorial Day weekend trip to Mackinaw Island. The reason I was there was not only to enjoy the absolutely beautiful weather at a beautiful location, but to help a friend of mine, Misty of Misty Minna Photography, shoot a wedding. I've wanted for YEARS to do a Mackinaw Island wedding, and even though it wasn't MY wedding, I still got to enjoy the whole experience. Mitch and Molly were married on a perfect sunny day at the Island House right on the main street of downtown Mackinaw Island. We got to ride around in carriages for photos and it was such a cool place. I got tons of fun detail shots and enjoyed the whole experience (thank God for anti-nausea pills for my morning sickness ;) Check out a few of my favorites below (there are quite a few ;)


^Lots of purples for this late spring wedding.



^Though Misty shot the ceremony pretty much without me, I got lots of details beforehand!

^Butterfly tree. Very neat guestbook idea.



^I got the table details while Misty shot the ceremony. Love the light in this room. Perfect!



^He's just about ready!



^The absolutely beautiful bride, Molly, having fun with her sister.




^O.M.G.





^Overlooking Lake Michigan.


^A couple favorites I got of the couple.







^Some things are better in B&W.





^A generally awesome time was had at the reception :)

^Love this shot ;)



^Misty's sparkler shots were better, but I still like mine :)

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.