Thursday, November 20, 2014

Throwback: Memorial Weekend on Mackinaw Island

May 25, 2014

My last November Throwback post is today! This one is probably my favorite. For Memorial Day weekend (seems so so long ago!), I joined my friend and fellow photographer, Misty Minna, out to Mackinaw Island to shoot a wedding. I've always wanted to do one there, so though it wasn't MY wedding, I was pretty excited to do it! We went the day before and stayed until the day after and thus were able to get some awesome shots of the island. Check them out below.

^Approaching the island via ferry.



^Our first evening, hanging out at our accommodations, the Inn at Stonecliffe.




^The Mackinaw Bridge through the trees at sunset :D

^The day after the wedding as so sunny and bright, so we went exploring before departing. The Grand Hotel.


^Photo friends :)




^Love this shot :)


^Just enough time to eat before we hit the road.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.