Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Spring Throwback: Tulip Time 2014

May 2014

With the weather changing from the beautiful summer to the chilly, blustery, freezing (etc etc!) winter, I feel like it's about time to do few week series of some  photos I did this past spring. That should warm us up a bit. Here's the Spring throwback, v 1.0!

Every May, Holland hosts their annual Tulip Time Festival. I've lived in the Grand Rapids area for eleven years now and have never gone to Tulip Time. Since I love flowers and we needed a fun activity to do with one of my mothers-in-law for Mother's Day, we decided to finally give it a try. My husband, Mike, who's lived over in the GR his whole life, had never been either, so it seems like a good little Saturday night field trip!

It was a perfect night for the field trip. We saw all sorts of pretty flowers and even got to see some Dutch dancing that they do as part of the Festival. We'll definitely have to go back again next year!


^Love these shots together :)



^Mike hanging out in the purple tulips.



^A few tree shots too. I love the spring.


^Dutch dancing at it's finest ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.