Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ellie Joy: Newborn (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

October 24, 2014



Ellie Joy is such a sweet and beautiful little baby. Her mommy and I have been friends for almost as long as I've been living down in the Grand Rapids area. We were freshman roommates together, have been a part of each other's weddings and were even lucky enough to be pregnant together! I worried a little for little Ellie and her mommy but she came so nicely into the world and just keeps on being awesome, from what I've heard. Josh and Angie are wonderful parents already and I'm so super happy for them!

For her newborn session, I went to her house and got to photograph her with Mom and Dad in her nursery. I love seeing all the fun decorations that people have at home. At first, little Ellie was too interested in what we were doing to go to sleep. But after Dad gave her some lunch and she got a bunch of good cuddles, we were ready for photos! She did a great job and though, as usual, we didn't get a TON of photos of her, I love all the ones we did get. I'm already missing this little lady so I hope to see her again soon.

Love you, little Ellie Joy!


^At first, Ellie was not in the mood to sleep for us! But she was still so cute in the hat box.


^After a little snack and some cuddles, it was nap time!




^Perfect!



^Snuggling with the proudest Daddy and Mommy ever!




^Check me out too :)

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.