Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kevin & Jessica: Engaged (Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 25, 2014



Last engagement session of the year! Though up in mid Michigan, a lot of the colorful leaves were already off the trees and on the ground, Kevin, Jessica, Landon and I were able to find some great, pretty color in a few places. Landon was having a blast throughout our session, and I was able to get a few great family shots of the three of them, in addition to the gorgeous soon-to-be-newlyweds, Kevin and Jessica. These two are getting married next August and I'm excited to work with them and Landon as well. He's got so much energy, so I'm sure he'll be a blast at the wedding!

Jessica is absolutely gorgeous! I loved being able to capture that, in addition to her and Kevin's obviously love for each other. Oh I just can't wait for next year's wedding season already! As soon as it's gone, I get antsy for the next year. Stay tuned because you should see these two again in the near future. As long as my little girl doesn't show up TOO soon, we'll be having the Top 100 of 2014 soon. Thanks again to Kevin, Jessica, and Landon for a great fall session and have a wonderful time planning the wedding!

^A pretty good looking family, no?





^The best color was on the ground in some places!


^LOVE!


^Landon is a bit of a ham at times ;)

^Quite a few favorites in this set!



^We started the photos at my grandma's house. It turned out perfectly.


 
^Love her boots, by the way.

^Silly kids ;)




^Location and outfit changes. Looking good, you guys.





^Thanks for meeting me up north, all of you!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.