Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mike & Jenna: We're Having a Baby (Summer Jean Photography)

October 7, 2014

Since my husband and I are having our first baby, I figured it would be a good thing to commemorate. I don't often share photos I have taken of myself but I decided to do that with my maternity photos since I love them so much! The pro who so kindly put up with and snapped photos of the Hoekstra's is Summer of Summer Jean Photography. She's amazing and I love working with her. This is the third time and I'm sure there will be more.

We met her in West Olive and she found us a few fall color-y spots that were just starting to change. I figured we'd have more luck with that near the middle of October but... oh well! The photos still turned out amazingly and I love them! Now all I have to do is have this baby and start getting more photos taken... oh and she still needs a name ;)


^Shhhh, there's a hunter back there somewhere!

^Laugh face, oh goodness. I like the photo anyway ;)


^Baby's first stuffed animal (that isn't four times bigger than she's going to be... this was more practical to bring along!)



^We're weird.



^One of these is going on our mantle :)

^Favorite.

 

^The one on the left is my fave of Mike :)

^That's it!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.