Thursday, November 19, 2015

Elliott: Brand New (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

November 6, 2015



Elliott has some cool parents. I briefly met them at Thom and Amanda's wedding last year (when I was pregnant myself!) and then again, where I got to know them better, for their maternity session a few weeks ago. They were so excited to meet their new little one. He arrived on October 30th, and came to see me just about a week later for his newborn photo. At first, he wasn't really interested in hanging out with me, but after a bit and a few bottles (sometimes it takes more than one!), he was all for it. My friend and assistant for the day, Mandy, tagged along and we took turns cuddling and posing Elliott. He was a champ! Which was great because I was super excited to get the steampunk shots with all the fun props John and Kris brought along for the session.

Elliott, you were great! I really hope to see you again as you get older!

^A dapper gentleman!


^He was mad for a minute there.



^I love this one with Elliott and Kris. She's so excited to be a mommy.

^What a great guy! He let us move him all over the place. But he WOULD NOT relax those fingers ;)



^Don't know why but I love this shot.

^Do you think they are related? ;)

^Tis the season!




^Yes, that's a monocle. I can't believe it stayed there!





^What a fun family they are!



^Beautiful.

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.