Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tony & Samantha: In Love (West Michigan Couple's Photographer)

November 1, 2015



Sometimes, you just want to do a fun session. Sam and Tony aren't getting married or having a baby or anything exciting. They just love each other and wanted to get some photos taken to honor that. That's where I come in. I met them at their home in Muskegon, and they showed me to a great park that still had a few falls colors hanging on. We even made it all the way to Lake Michigan (which was really roaring on the breezy autumn afternoon!) and took a few shots. Golden hour lighting was gorgeous. And I had a blast working with Sam again and getting to meet Tony. I hope to see you both again soon!


^A few quick shots at their new home. Always fun!


^I bet these leaves are gone now!



^LOVING the light!


^Beach grass (!!!)



^Favorite!

^Also favorite ;)


^Shooting at golden hour is a great way to go sometimes.



^We found a couple little hidden spots that were just gems! Perfection!







^We'll miss you, fall leaves!


^So much fun shooting with these two. Thanks to you both!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.