Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Nate & Stephanie: Getting Married! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

February 14, 2016



How better to celebrate the warmest day of the year so far with a photo shoot from one of the coldest? I'm usually a little more timely with these things but what can you do? Today, we're featuring the first of my September couples, Nate and Stephanie, who were the BEST and braved a 20 degree day for their engagement session. I honestly don't know how we didn't freeze, but we were still able to get a great set of photos of the two of them. They only look cold in a few of them ;)

I'm so looking forward to working with these two this summer. They are a fun loving couple and I've met Stephanie's family, as I did her sister's wedding forever ago! Thanks again, guys, for toughing out that chilly February day with me.



^Snow ;)




^The steam made the shot that much better!



^Trying to stay cozy.





^The sun IS out! And it's not helping much ;)





^I love ivy! Even when it's not growing quite yet.





^Just a couple Will Farrell inspired silly shots to finish the session with. Cheers!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.