Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Trash the Dress: Sint Maarten Edition (Destination Wedding Photographer)

January 26, 2016



What's better than a wedding in paradise? An afterglow session in the waves two days later! Sally was one of those few brave brides willing to let her hair down (and her dress!) to get some shots we wouldn't have been able to get on her wedding day. I met up with the newlyweds the morning before my family and I were heading home, and did a few fun shots as the waves crashed around us. Literally, they were crazy big that morning. I love the different look we were able to get as opposed to sunset time while we did their portraits on their wedding day. Thanks for being daring, Sally. And special thanks to Ricky for helping us not end up swept away by the waves!!!


^Favorites. They were brave for this shot!!



^I love how he looks at her!



^Her hair is so perfect for this shoot! You guys are gorgeous.



^Oooohhh...




^You can't really tell but these waves were big AND strong!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.