Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Elliott: 6 Months Old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

April 29, 2015



This little fellow first met me after being around for less than two weeks. What a small but sweet little guy. I did his parents' maternity session too, so we've practically known each other forever, I would say ;) But seriously, every time I get to spend time with Elliott, John and Kris, it's a pleasure! They are a fun pair and they love everything that is little Elliott, not that I can blame them. He's always happy and sweet (although he just slept for his newborn session... good boy!). I hope to see them all again soon, but for now... here he is again!


^Six months EXACTLY when he came to visit!


^Adorable!!!



^Awwww can't take the cuteness.

^Elliott keeps it classy.




^A couple of silly boys.



^Fancy ;)

^Bottle face.

^Reading is very important.




^John and Kris were on either side within grabbing distance but we were so impressed with this sitting shot!





^A quick recreation of a shot from our last session :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.