Thursday, October 8, 2015

John & Kris: A Baby on the Way (Kalamazoo Maternity Photographer)

September 26, 2015


Babies. I love babies. I have a baby so now I love them even more than before. John and Kris are expecting their first, a boy (name pending), in November. I'm so excited that they wanted me to help out with their maternity session (and thanks Amanda for sending them my way!). These two have very vibrant and fun personalities, so it was even more of a pleasure to work with them at Verhage Farms in Kalamazoo. An apple orchard and pumpkin patch was a perfect setting for our shoot.

I can't wait to meet their little man in a few more weeks (can you believe that Kris is 35 weeks in these photos?!?) and wish everyone a safe and easy delivery!



^She's awesome.


^Made it herself. We'll have to incorporate it into his newborn session too!



^Got style?



^Seriously, I did NOT look like this at 35 weeks!


^Mustache?!



^I think it's a law that you need a man-with-pumpkin photo when you do fall maternity photos.



^Ahhhh hazy light.




^Smooch!

^The hayride came by JUST as we were getting ready to leave. Perfect!


^Good thing our allergies aren't bad ;)




^Already so loved.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.