Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ellie Joy: One Year Old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

September 25, 2015

This past Friday, this little sweetness turned "1"! She came to my studio to break it in (the first time shooting there) and show off her cute smile. Ellie has been such a good subject for me, as she's always so happy and sweet. My little one and Ellie's friend, Julie, came along for the ride and I managed to sneak her 9 month photos in while we were there, but Ellie was in the spotlight. She wore her adorable birthday tutu and then her lovely little sweater set. I can't even handle this kid. Just look at her cuteness below!

^Oh my gosh, just LOOK at her!



^She loves to stick that tongue out.



^Birthday balloons.



^Julie sneaks in for a couple shots.


^Oh Ellie, you just get more and more adorable all the time.


^Tell me this isn't the cutest thing.



^She was really enjoying herself ;)




^Those sweet little babes.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.