Thursday, June 22, 2017

Michael & Tyler: The Countdown is On (Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer)

June 10, 2017



Even when you don't NEED an engagement session, I always encourage it. It's great to meet up and see how we all work together. This session is a little bit last minute, as Tyler and Michael will be getting married in almost two weeks, but hey, better late than never! We got together at some family property and did a quick session in the sunset light. Love it! And these two were great subjects, so of course that's an added bonus. I'm definitely even more excited for them to be the next bride and groom on my list.

If you are debating an engagement session, just do it! You'll never regret doing it, but you MIGHT regret NOT doing it. Congrats to these two, and see you in a couple weeks.



^Woo hoo! Money shot!



^These two are gorgeous, no?


^Michael wanted some water shots. As requested!


^Oh sunlight, how I love it when you work with me!



^Awwww!


^Summer evenings are the best.






^It's love.



^Now if only the evening will be just as beautiful for their wedding day!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.