Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Kacynski Family: What a Beautiful Day! (Mid Michigan Family Photographer)

May 26, 2017



This family has to be one of my favorites. Not only have I been with them from the start (Walt and Melanie's engagement and wedding, 1 year photos for both kids as well as little Allison's newborn photos, and family photos last year), but also the two kids are absolutely great to work with! Though it's not always easy to keep a kid's attention for photos, these kids always impress me with their attention. Now that I have a two-year-old, I know how hard that can be!

Melanie chose the campus at MSU for their session this year, and I am so sad it's not closer to home as this place has so many beautiful spots. And I only saw some of it. We were able to get lots of flora in our photos, and even finished the session with a little bit of a treat at the MSU Dairy (Owen was especially happy about this!). I love working with these guys, and as always, hope to see them again soon!


^Adorable-ness!

^What a handsome guy he is!




^Loving her mommy.





^Such a happy girl!









^Allison, you are so silly :)





^Time for a treat!!!





^She was sad there wasn't purple ice cream, but blue turned out to be okay.


^Yum!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.