Monday, June 6, 2016

The Kacynski Family: Down on the Farm (West Michigan Family Photographer)

May 21, 2016



I've got to say how much I've loved working with this family over the past seven or so years! First of all, Walt and Melanie got married (after I took photos of her friends' wedding a few years before). Then, they had Owen, and I got to meet him when he turned "1" in one of my earliest cake smash sessions. Not TOO long later, his little sister, Allison, was born, and this little adorable red-head came back just last year when she turned "1" herself. It's only fair she smash a cake too! So we've been around each other a lot it seems.

This spring, the came by for some family photos and it was so much fun taking them around one of my favorite orchards, Thome Farms, for photos. The kids were pretty much a dream, especially big brother, Owen, who was so amazing. It was wonderful to see you guys, and I hope we can do it again soon!


^He was ready FIRST to get his photo taken. And he especially requested the old truck. Glady, young man!








^How sweet is this?!?!

^Oh. My. Goodness.



^Allison was feeling a LITTLE sillier than Owen, I think.


^These two were a dream.


^Precious.

^We were lucky enough to get the last of the apple blossoms!!!




^Inspection.



^Couldn't leave Mom and Dad out!

^Found a slug. Owen didn't like him.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.