Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A Sweet Treat for Emery (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

July 12, 2019



Every so often, I just feel like doing something a little different. When this happens, I usually ask Facebook and see who might be able to help me. Last week, I wanted to do an ice cream shoot with a baby in a bucket. A former client of mine only liked the page but then I remembered she's got three adorable little girls who might just be perfect! Plus, they could play with my kids in the process!

Enter Emery and her big sisters, Layla and Sadie. Emery is 7 months old and LOVES giving you the stink eye! She's super cute and was fine with the idea to eat some ice cream, even if she did have to sit in a bucket. Her big sisters and my girls got a cone as well and we took photos because, yeah, why not?

Check out the cuteness ;)







My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.