Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Lareau: Family Dynamic (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

July 13, 2019



I first met and photographed this family back in October of 2016, and since then, I've gotten to know Sarah a lot! We've done quite a few shoots together at this point, and so I was all in when she wanted to do an updated set of family photos. She and the family have gone through some changes, especially in this past year, but they are very tough and doing everything well despite the challenges. So here they are again, looking cool and awesome and generally just pretty much a great group of people. I hope to see you guys again soon!






^"Hey, what's up?"


^They've mastered the art of the 'look and laugh'







^Album art...?







^This photo just TOTALLY looked like an album cover so... (don't you LOVE my album title? ;) 

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.