Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Jeff & Stephanie: An October Wedding (Central Michigan Wedding Photography)

October 19, 2019



As the year winds down, I realize that soon I will be out of wedding photos to share. Of course this makes me sad, but at least weddings like THIS one remind me that what I do have left to share is beautiful. I'm particularly proud of this wedding and I can't wait to share it with everyone.

I first met Stephanie as a bridesmaid for her sister's wedding over 10 years ago! Now her sister, Sabrina, and her husband, Evan, have two adorable little boys who were there to watch Aunt Stephanie marry the love of her life, Jeff! I won't leave out Jeff's niece and nephew either. All the kids in the wedding did a wonderful job, and the whole group was tons of fun to work with, which is always a pleasure.

Most important, however, was seeing the happiness on the faces of the bride and groom. As soon as we did the first look, Jeff was on cloud nine, admiring his gorgeous bride-to-be and smiling the biggest smile ever. Stephanie said no kissing before the wedding but we still got SO MANY shots that really show the love between the two of them. I can't even handle all the love we captured!

The ceremony was perfect (perfect weather, perfect officiating, perfect humor!) and afterwards, Jeff and Stephanie made a point to serve drinks to their guests as cocktail hour began. What an amazing idea! We were able to borrow the two of them for a couple more quick shots before dinner and FOR REAL, people, what a great day!

Congrats, Jeff and Stephanie! It was my absolute pleasure to be there with you on your amazing wedding day!

Venue - Grand Ledge Opera House, Grand Ledge
Hair - Brush Up Boutique, Grand Ledge
Dress - Becker's Bridal, Fowler
Flowers - Flower Designs by Amie
Officiant - Peter Spadafore
Videographer - Lily Pad Productions, Lansing
DJ - Grand Hendrickson, Entertain You Productions, Lansing
Catering - Adeline Leigh Catering, Grand Rapids















































































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.