Thursday, December 12, 2019

Kris & Tricia: Engaged! (Northern Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 26, 2019



Part two of my fall weekend trip up north was to take engagement photos for Kris and Tricia. Tricia's sister got married quite a few years ago and I was thrilled when she contacted me to do her wedding as well! She and Kris brought their pup for a few shots (and a cute little announcement for their "getting married"-ness!). He's their pride and joy and a bundle of energy who had a blast for the whole session.

They also chose Kris's family's property in Traverse City up on the Old Mission peninsula. Oh. My. Goodness. I haven't been up there in the fall in a long time and I forgot how beautiful it can be up there. Despite being the end of October, there was still a TON of fall color (even more than in the middle of the state!) and we were able to make good use of that (see the leaf tossing photos at the end!).

Tricia and Kris are tying the knot next August, so you'll see them again in no time!



^So happy together :D





^Loving this location!


^ :D :D :D

^Fall beach shots? Kind of!







^He's must about over it... ;)



^She'd have been up there two if she hadn't hurt her foot the week before the session!


^Hooray!!!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.