Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Noah: Happy First Birthday!

April 19, 2011






















I had to work a little extra hard last night, but I wanted to get this post out today. You see, little Noah here turns "1" today! And what better way to celebrate than to give him a blog post all his own?

Josh and Monica, who were a wedding couple of mine from 2009, brought their little man to see me on Friday. He is a little flirt, and such a sweetie! We orchestrated all sorts of ways to keep him busy in the studio so we could just snap a thousand adorable shots of him! Mom and Dad brought balloons, which he had a blast head butting and hanging onto. And although he didn't like the outfit changes much, he sure was a good sport!

Best of all, I ordered a special baby-sized cake for little Noah to celebrate his birthday! I finally got to work with Sweet Cakes Design again, and let me tell you, they know their sweet stuff! I didn't get to taste the cake, but I did try the cupcakes that I ordered in addition to the bigger cake. Delicious! I would recommend Barb's work to anyone out there. Anyway, Noah took it cautiously, but he seemed to enjoy his treat.

What a day! Busy little Noah seemed to have a blast. And Monica texted me not long after the session was over that Noah was passed out in the back seat! I guess we wore the little guy out. Congrats on your first year, Noah, and have a great birthday!


^Look at that little guy! He is SO ADORABLE. And a great little man to work with!



^I don't do this effect much anymore, but it was perfect for this session!


^Heading back to Mom and Dad... or the balloons!


^Going through an outfit change, which he is NOT a fan of!

^The Barber family.


^Noah was totally amazed looking out the window.








^Beautiful cake and cupcakes from Barb and the crew at Sweet Cakes.


^He knows you have to take the decorations off before you can eat it!




^Getting a little bit messy.



^Now that' how you do it!

^He had his foot in the cake a couple times, we weren't sure why.

^Great job, Noah!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.