Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Inspiration: Flowers

An Absolutely Stunning Wedding Bouquet

Every now and then I get on theknot.com and dream a little bit... Today I was doing some looking around at elegant spring wedding ideas, you know, the type you'd have outdoors in the nice end-of-spring-almost-summer breeze. And I found this baby...

I absolutely love it! I could just plan an entire wedding around this baby itself! Imagine... potted flowers or lots of wild flowers on tables in mason jars. Dusty rose bridesmaid dresses with the guys in tan tuxedos. A wedding backdrop of a wooded park, complete with white and pale pink decorations. I am sure I wold have to throw a few roses in, but other than that, I love it! I think I have some inspiration for my future...

Just thought I would share. What do YOU think?

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.