Monday, May 23, 2011

Dennis & Jacquie: Engaged!

May 20, 2011























I talk about the Palmer family all the time, but I don't want to overdo it. They pop up all over the blog, so let's just say another of the sisters, Jacquie, is getting married next year! I met her fiance, Dennis, for the first time this past weekend over at their home on the east side of Michigan just before photo time. He's a natural poser, which is always appreciated by your photographer, and a nice guy, but best of all, you can see in how he acts that he loves Jacquie! It's always so refreshing to work with a couple like that.

We wandered around the park in downtown Plymouth for a bit, which was adorable and had lots of photographic options. Then we went to a place that Jacquie and Dennis frequent every now and again at Newburg Lake Park (I might have that wrong, forgive me!), which was another cute location.

I'm new to styling a shoot so I won't say I did a fabulous job, but we threw in the suitcases to show that these two will soon be joining Jacquie's family down in Florida, where they will be getting married next May. Thanks for a fun and fabulous shoot, you two, and congratulations again! And a quick special thanks to my Aunt Kim for her help with this shoot as well.



^Ready for their big move next week!



^Can't resist the lilacs.


^The grass shots were some of my favorites! So cute.


^Just a little "moment" they were having, I need to do more of these!

^I told Dennis I was going to teach him out to dip Jacquie. He just grabbed her and threw her into the perfect dip!


^Getting a little "carried away" haha.





^The sky was being difficult at times during the shoot, but this one... lovely!

^We grabbed the suitcases again on this cute little path towards the lake.



^One of my favorites!



^All you need is love :-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.