Friday, May 6, 2011

Engagement Sessions

They are a MUST!





















A lot of my clients find me online, and although I absolutely love sitting down with them as they make their final decision, there are still quite a few that don't meet me until right before the wedding. Please, future brides and grooms, I beg you! Always schedule an engagement session! Not only is it a great way to meet with me and learn my shooting style and how well we can work together, but it gives you are great favor to send out with invitations, to create Save the Dates with, or just to hang on your wall and remind you that the big day is coming!

Personally, I feel it's very important to get a chance to work with a couple beforehand. It's a much more relaxed environment to work with and gives everyone a chance to ask questions. That way we can learn the dynamic we have together, chat, and find out where our photography styles and preferences meet. Which is great to ease your mind about one more thing on your wedding day. The may be a little less glam than a wedding (although they don't have to be!), but it's well worth the time!

Whether I am your photographer or not, I beg you to consider doing an engagement session, and if you are on the fence, DO IT FOR SURE! You'll feel great meeting your photographer and seeing how they work, and you'll have some great memories to show from it as well.

And to my brides and grooms who haven't scheduled a session yet... what are you waiting for?!? I'm dying to do more portrait sessions! Contact me today.




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.