Friday, September 23, 2011

Ica & Lexie: A Girl's Best Friend

September 2011




As most of you know (saw, assumed), I recently came back from a trip to Florida. Photos everywhere, most of which I've already posted. On the backburner, until now, were a few "awwww!" moments with my awesome friend, Jessica. Her sister's have been in the spotlight lately, getting married, having babies, doing engagement photos and whatnot. I thought it was her turn to shine.

Every trip I've taken since Jessica adopted her little buddy, Lexie, I've taken at least one fun photo of the two of them. This time I figured we should do a whole session! We visited Hontoon Island with Jessica (affectionately known to me as "Ica"), her doggie, and her sister, Jolene (who also had her two pups in tow). It was a really neat park, and while we didn't stay too long since it was just so hot out there, we did manage to snap a few fun doggie photos. Lexie is a Pomeranian (or a PALMER-anian! Haha, get it? Never mind...) and is also known as Sexy Lexie, Lexicon, and Fox Face (mostly by me...). She and Ica are great buddies and you can see it in their photos. Enjoy!


^She's a pretty girl!


^Mama and her baby. Such a cute two!

^Lexie is such a majestic beast! Haha.


^This is Milo, Jolene's big boy. He's a one-year-old American Mastiff, and he's a MONSTER! At least in size anyway, he's a big softy otherwise!




^This pretty missy is Miela, Jolene's little chihuaua. She's a little sweetie. I walked her as we wandered around Hontoon.


^Miela decided to show off her leaping skills. Action shots!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.