Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Little Laurelye (Florida Baby Photographer)

September 11, 2011
Last time I saw Jolene, she was just about ready to pop... and give birth to her first baby, a little daughter to be named Laurelye. In April, little Laurelye came into the world, and this past week I FINALLY got a chance to meet her. She is the sweetest little lady you ever saw, with a cute little mop of baby fine hair, a beautiful smile and laugh, and an attitude, when necessary! She showed off her attitude when mama Jolene, my friend (and Jo's sister) Jessica, and I went to do a few quick photos of her. She wanted her apple juice, and she wasn't willing to cooperate for long without it!

Nevertheless, we were able to get quite a few of this little sweetie. We chose (again) the place where Jolene and Brian were married, and a spot we visited for the maternity photos as well. It's a good place, what can I say? When I left Florida to come home yesterday, I was happy that I got a chance to play with her a few more times. Can't wait to see her again, probably walking, when I come back down for Jo's sister Jacquie's wedding in March. Can't wait to see how much prettier little Laurelye will be then!




 ^Look at that smile!!! She's such a pretty lady!



^Standing already??? With a little help from Aunt Jessica and Mom, yes!



^Awwww, love her!


^Grabbing Mom's face!


^Okay little lady, NOW you can have the juice!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.