Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Couple of the Month - May

Keith & Marjorie - July 20, 2012

I was Keith and Marjorie's last stop on a whirlwind day of wedding planning. We met at a Starbucks and they hired me... and we did their engagement shoot that very afternoon! Being from the east side of the state while I'm here in West Michigan makes for some tricky scheduling, so it worked out great. Not to mention that, despite it being February, it was a gorgeous day!

These two have a lot of tradition going into their wedding. They are planning a Celtic ceremony, which I am very much looking forward to! Not to mention their ceremony will be taking place at the White River Lighthouse in Whitehall, MI, so it's going to be gorgeous. They are just a little over two months out for their wedding, but you'll see them both again, very soon!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.