Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Muma Family (Mid Michigan Family Photography)

May 12, 2012


It's always fun getting to photograph people you worked with before. It's even more fun to get to spend time with a former wedding couple. The day before Mother's Day, I did just that. I got to catch up a bit with Whitney and Brandon (who got married last September, if you remember), her parents, and sister, Courtney. Whitney wanted to do something special for Mother's Day, and as usual, I think photos are always a great gift! Well done, Whitney.

I met the Muma's at their home in Gladwin. Muma Acres, it has a nice ring to it! I also got to meet their cows and a couple chickens who were milling around. We road their ATV around the yard finding great locations (they have beautiful property, a photographer's dream!) and generally just had a good time. It was great to see them all again, and their photos turned out great. Take a look!


^The lovely sisters.


^Brandon and Whitney were a great couple to work with, so I was happy to do it again!

^The whole crew!


^Loving the field!

^Sorry Brandon, original Muma family only, please ;-)




^This one is probably my favorite. The barn was perfect!







^"All because two people fell in love." :-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.