Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mother's Day: the Graves Girls

May 3, 2012



The Graves sisters came to visit me last week in the studio. We were planning on a trip out to the beach, but the impending storm made us cut that trip a bit closer to town. Either way, the girls looked great! Kasey and I planned this session quite awhile back as part of a Mother's Day gift for their mom. All her girls together, what a great gift! Youngest sister, Trisha brought along her adorable daughter, Brianna, who just loves to have her picture taken. We had her pick her favorite spots and she would pose for me. We'd sneak a few of just the big girls in when Brianna wasn't looking. We even managed to make it outside for a bit before the rain started.

It was fun working with the twins, Kasey and KaLynn, Trisha, and her little Brianna. I hope their mom loves her gift! I know I would!




^She is just so darn CUTE!



^Just a little sisterly love ;-)


^The twins looking gorgeous!



^One of my favorites!

^It's okay, Brianna, you are next :-)


^Two aunties!

^Little fashion model!







^Like I said, so darn cute!


^Brianna and her mom.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.