Friday, January 23, 2015

Boudoir Marathon 2015

March 14, 2015

It's that time of year again! I am officially announcing our 2015 Boudoir Marathon, this time taking place at my new studio, or potentially one of the Grand Rapids area hotels. It's a great gift for your husband, boyfriend, or just for yourself (I promise, I've done it myself!) and you don't have to feel like you look perfect to make this an awesome session (I promise that too!). I have salon suggestions for those who are interested, although you are welcome to fancy yourself up in any way you like as well.

We have five slots to fill  the session (and there are only a few slots left), so if you are interested, please contact me at jenna@jennarosephotography.com right away! Deposit is required, thanks!

BOUDOIR MARATHON PRICING:
$250 for one hour session with hi-res disc
$300 for one hour session with printed book
$400 for one hour session with hi-res jpeg and book

Just in case the marathon date doesn't work for you, or you are interested in doing a session this year, I do single studio session as well. Here are the prices available (bring a friend for a dual session to get an extra $10 off each of your session fees)

Sitting fee - $100
$200 for hi-res disc (plus tax)
$250 for printed book (plus tax)
$350 for disc and book (plus tax)

View my four most recent sessions to talk you into all of the awesomeness your own session could be! Just scroll down on the blog to see them all.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.