Friday, January 16, 2015

Julianna Rose: My Baby at Two Weeks

January 14, 2015

As many of you have heard, my husband and I welcomed our first child, a daughter we named Julianna Rose (like Mommy!), on December 30. Now that I'm finally feeling better, I was able to start snapping lots of fun photos of my little lady, who I love more than I could have ever imagined! And since I'm not taking photos again until next week, I figured I better get my first blog post online now!

This is my lovely Julie Jules at two weeks old, and a few fun shots with her two best friends (two of my friends' babies :)


^I love her pretty little face :)


^Look at this face!

^And that one!


^Pretty friend, Olivia, who is 7 months old!

^I call this little lady Puss, and this is her Puss Pout :)

^Lovely little Ellie, 3 months old!

^The girls!


^Such cuties! You'll be seeing more of them soon!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.