Monday, January 19, 2015

T. (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

January 19, 2015


It's boudoir week in honor of our upcoming boudoir marathon (interested? contact me via my website or at jenna@jennarosephotography.com) so let's get started with a week of boudoir images! These were all from last year, but they are new to you!

First off we have the lovely "T". She really rocked her session, came prepared with some SUPER SEXY thigh high high heeled boots. Not everyone can pull off that style, but our long legged beauty definitely did for this session. T was excited for her session, which she was doing for her wedding gift to her hubby-to-be, and she did great.

^Love this bra T brought in. Perfectly stylish.



^Pearls are a must have boudoir accessory!


^Playing with the light. And look at those boots!



^Because her husband loves the Bears.


^She's definitely got what I call the "sassy" look.






^My favorite!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.