Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Backyard Prettiness: Part Four, Five & Six

June 9, 2015

The summer flowers have started to appear. We've got a few more to see but I love that the roses and all of Mike's allium have come out. I got some pretty water on the roses after the decision to shoot on a very dewy morning. Bonus! Throughout the time period of this post, we are also getting more and more lilies (with the day lilies getting ready to show up) as well as buds on the flox, and the hydrangea. Now we are just waiting on those gladiolas!

^The white peonies have finally started to open!

^Stargazer lilies are getting ready.

^Assortment of allium.

^Cat mint... pretty but not my fave ;)

^Mike's pretty rose garden. Almost all the colors are out (red is the only one we are waiting on).


^I love that these will stay out!
June 18, 2015

^Our first RED rose is here!

^Another red rose bud and the little tea rose things.

^The first of the lilies have come up. There are lots more stargazers coming, too.



^Not sure what these are yet, but they are new and I like them!
June 29, 2015

^Lots of budding is happening... day lilies and flox.

^I can never remember the name of these but I call them goose necks. Coming up, and they were transplanted this year.

^My lone hydrangeas is starting to bloom!


^New colors of stargazer lilies have appeared.


^The allium overlooking the lilies.
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.