Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Birthday to Olivia (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

June 8, 2015



Wishing this sweet little lady a happy birthday TODAY! She came a little early when she was born last year. I found out in the morning when her mom called me to let me know she was giving me an anniversary gift (yes, this is my anniversary. I guess Olivia wanted to make sure I didn't forget her birthday!). It's been so fun watching her grow... from being in her mom's tummy, to her newborn photos and on to another cute session we did just after Julie was born. I can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with this little Puss (and play dates with my little one, of course!)

Even though she wasn't really feeling the whole photo business when we did her session, we managed to get a few cute ones. Sometimes, you just can't convince a one-year-old to do what you want them to do... am I right, moms? But one thing that often works well is giving a kid something sweet... there's bound to be some cuteness happening there.

Happy birthday Olivia, your auntie Jenna loves you!


^Feeling precious.


^Definitely my favorite of the session.


^This is her "why do we have to do this?" face ;)



^Checking out another pretty baby ;)





^Time for some smashing.




^"Whoa, this stuff turns me weird colors!"

^So cute!


^Good work, girl.



^A mostly successful smash, even if it was all frosting ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.