Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Jeff & Stephanie: Engaged! (Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 7, 2018



October is a beautiful month. But it can also be a very dreary month. I always end up with a lot of session in October because of all the changing colors. And even when it does get gloomy, I still cheer when a session isn't rained out because the colors on a rainy day are so rich and perfect!

Jeff and Stephanie's engagement session occurred on a day just like this. Even though I had been warm and cozy inside before heading out to East Lansing, and would have been happy getting rained out at the time, I'm so glad we chanced it and made the trip. It was more than worth it (and the slightly damp clothes from the drops of rain we came across during the shoot!).

These two are getting married just about a year from now and I can't wait to be there with them on their big day! Hopefully we'll have a near perfect day then too. Cross those fingers!


^Look at that color! 


^Adorable.


^Love this little set.



^Outfit (and attitude!) change :) 









My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.