Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Mandy (Grand Rapids Lifestyle Photography)

October 7, 2018



Lifting women up is my new goal when it comes to photography these days. Supporting and being there for others is big these days and with good reason. And photography is how I am able to do my part in the female community.

In addition to my wedding and portrait photography, many of you know about my other photography venture, Silhouette Boudoir. I do everything boudoir and also GLAM sessions, lifestyle shoots, head shots, you name it! One of my friends and fellow wedding photographer, Mandy, was looking for some updated head shots as well as some more informal lifestyle type shots, and I was happy to do it! As part of the boudoir event I did in early October, I rented an Airbnb, which was so adorable, so we made use of it for Mandy's session.

Mandy is beautiful, inside and out and it's always a pleasure to help bring that out in images. All photographers need some photos of themselves once and awhile. Check out what we were up to a couple weeks back!




^Two jobs, home owner, working LIKE A BOSS ;)



^Gorgeous.




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.