Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Twydell Family (West Michigan Family Photographer)

September 26, 2018



It comes as no surprise that my family sessions tend to pick up at this time of year. If you can get a nice day, the lighting is always so good in the evening and you end up with some gorgeous colors. You can dress a little warmer, and who doesn't love layers? Family sessions are fun because I get to meet new people and spend time making a few fun memories.

The Twydell family met me at Hydrangea Blu in Rockford. What an adorable little place! It was perfect for our session as well. The kids were feeling rambunctious but they had time and room to run between shots. And I even got a few funny shots out of them. And lots of smiles!

It was a blast working with this fun family and I sincerely hope I get the opportunity again someday. I love how this session turned out and I hope to get some more awesome family (and engagement!) sessions like this in before the leaves are gone and the snow flies!


^Family cuddles.



^Climbing trees right from the start!





^Yup, they're cute!


^Poor Dad was a little worn out after this.



^Being a sibling is FUN :)




^Paul and Beth are pretty cool :)



^Nolan took this one of his dad :)


^Brynn consented to a quick wardrobe change. Love it, ladies!





^Adorable brother and sister!





^A fun session!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.