Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Terry & Cindy: The Soon-to-be Rabideau Family

August 26, 2010



I met Cindy over a year ago when she kindly transformed my hair (and appearance) into something new: shorter, blonder, and much more confident she made me! Since then, I've been going to Mind, Body and Soul (Cindy's salon) for all my beauty needs (which I am terribly behind on, curse this grueling photo schedule ;). She and her fiance, Terry, are getting married in late October so I was of course obliged to be their wedding photographer.

We got together (with Terry's kids, Jenna and Cam coming along for the ride) in downtown Grand Rapids for an engagement / family photo session. We started at the huge tire swing over in Calder Plaza, walked around to the blue walking bridge, made our way up to the Ford Museum and back again, snapping all the way.

It was a perfect day for photos, and the whole family was looking great, so we got lots of great shots! Keep an eye out in October for more of these four smiling faces. Congrats to Terry and Cindy (I'll be calling you soon, Cindy! I need a new 'do!)

^The tire swing is perfect for some neat group shots... the whole family!






^Terry is quite the character.



^The sun was in a perfect spot for a halo!



^Shadows on the walking bridge!




^It's never really a GR photo shoot until you go to the Ford Museum fountain.



^Really like this one. You can vote for it in my photo contest by clicking here!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.