Monday, November 28, 2011

Kylie (Grand Rapids Portrait Photographer)

November 19, 2011






















Recently, I signed on to use a new studio in Grand Rapids. It's in the same building as my old one, just a new floor and space. I haven't had much of a chance to use it yet (and to be honest, I've been kind of enjoying the post-season break I've had!) but it wa finally time to break it in. Kylie likes to have her photo taken, and I like to take her photo... It's a win-win! So while she wanted to have some portraits to use for her dad's Christmas present, we went ahead and did a litle shooting. Here's what we came up with!



^Such a pretty young lady!

^Sassy!







^LOVE her boots! I have some similar, but a different color. Thought about stealing them right off her feet though!




^We thought this crazy orange chair would be a nice contrast to the purple shirt :-)


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.