Monday, November 14, 2011

Luke & Haley

November 5, 2011



The Cooper kids are awesome. They are already seasoned JRPhoto pros, as I took their photos back in July. It was MUCH warmer back then, but their mom, Mary, had Luke and Haley prepared with long sleeves and smiles... and climbing skills handy. I don't know how it happened, but they ended up climbing on something every place we went! We had them on a low branch at the back of my old elementary school, on the playground there as well, then at the state park, they both climbed on walls, trees, and even in a very overgrown tree that we couldn't figure out HOW to get into! It wasn't my idea... haha!

Anyway, I can't tell you how fun working with these two is. Even with a little extra energy, they were having a blast and coming up with cute spots for me to snap photos of them at/in/on... They even did a little sparing for me, even though they obviously get along great, which is wonderful! I love working with the Cooper kids and I hope that we get to do some more photos together in the future!

^Who needs background colors? These kids don't!


^Dare I say this little guy might break a few hearts someday!

^Such a little sweetie! She might break some hearts too!

^Haley is well prepared for my "sassy pose" request now!






^Silly face from Haley!

^Awww, they like each other!!!

^Getting ready for the Christmas card season!






^I love this one of them!


^Getting a little more silly now! Haha!

^See?!? We are climbing everything now!


^We had to get Mom in at least a couple shots this time!

^This is after (and before!) a game of "knock your sibling off of the cement curb" :-)


^Haha, you guys are so much fun!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.