Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Chicago: The Windy City

April 12, 2014

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of visiting downtown Chicago for the first time in a few years. I've never been a big fan of the really big cities, but each that I HAVE been to has it's charm and it's own unique beauty. While my husband, Mike, and I wandered up and down the blocks, visiting Michigan Avenue and Millennium Park, among other things, I was sure to bring my camera to capture some of the scenery of all sorts. It was an absolutely gorgeous day, almost 80 degrees, and just perfect. Aside from some very sore feet and leg muscles, it was definitely worth the trip! Check out a few shots I took while we wandered the city streets.

^This artwork in our hotel room seemed fitting :)


^Millennium park "bean" (and Mike)


^A few shots of Loyola University.



^Love this shot.


^Two focus options :)

^John Hancock Building. 


^Strategically-arriving bee :)



^LOVE!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.