Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Miller Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

March 22, 2014

Slowly, winter is leaving us! It still had a few chilly words for us for this fun family session I did up in Rockford a little while back. Susan and I had all these fun ideas for her family, including rain boots and umbrella, a cute "FAMILY" sign and a big "M" for "Miller", and while we got to do them all, we sure were cold in the process! But somehow, we made it through! Coats helped a bit, as well as their outfits fanning the fame for their beloved team, Michigan State!

I know this family from way back when. Susan's parents were my employers back at the mini-golf and go-kart place I worked as a kid, so it was great to see her family again. The kids are SO much bigger than the last time I saw them... and their dog, Zeek, was such a fun little addition to our session. I had a great time despite the chilly weather!

Special shout out to my friend, former bride and this session's helper, Carrie. She and I hung out in Rockford after to chat about photography, as she just got a new camera and is learning all it's tricks. Thanks for coming along, Carrie!

^Cuddling close for warmth!


^Isaiah was NOT in the mood for photos, but his sisters got a smile out of him!


^Smooches for Dad!


^Lovely ladies.



^Isaiah loves his Zeek!



^Getting ready for April showers...


^"Good boy, Zeek!"

^Love this one of these two.



^Favorite!




^Wishing State would have gotten to the Final Four. So sorry, you guys!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.