Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Amazing Jordan: Part One (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

April 4, 2014



Jordan is an absolute cutie! He didn't have a ton of smiles for me (sometimes it's hard to explain to a kid why we have to smile and sit still for so darn long!) but we were able to get a few great ones out of him. His grandma, Jolie, brought him to visit me, and he will be coming back very soon to have a very fun cake smash session for his first birthday. I can't wait!

My favorite outfit that Jolie had for little Jordan was his little suit and tie. Come on! Look how ridiculously cute this kid is! He was not too cranky about wearing it either, so there's a bonus. Keep an eye out for more of Jordan soon, but for now... enjoy!

^Feeling casual!



^Time to dress up!

^Seriously. How cute is this?




^He made this face on the right for just a second, but it's so funny, so I kept it ;)




^I bet he's even better at walking the next time I see him!



^Yup, he's a hunk ;)


^He's ready to travel, felt right at home in that suitcase!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.