Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wedding Season!

April 24, 2014



It's just about time to start up another fabulous wedding season. Right now, this one is a little lighter, but I'm glad for it. Two to three weddings per month should be just about perfect for now. To kick off this season, which starts next weekend (May 3, Will and Michelle, yay!) let's show off a second shooting job I did back in 2012 that I JUST found and remembered!

I worked on this wedding with the amazing Abby of Abby Fox Photography, back in August of 2012. The couple held the wedding at the bride's parent's farmhouse. It was absolutely gorgeous and meticulously decorated with lots of rustic touches. A beautiful day too! The wedding party was gorgeous, and though, being second shooter, I didn't get all the shots I normally would for a wedding, I was very glad I got to help out with this one. This seemed like a great post to kick off this year's wedding season... less than two weeks from our very first sneak peek!

^Beautiful old farmhouse. Such a big place!


^This cat was very sweet. I sure like kitties ;)




^Katie was such a beautiful bride!


^Love this shot of the girls.







^Abby is the photo on the bottom in front. This is apparently the rest of the paparazzi!

^It was also a little warm that day ;)



^Smile, Matt (I think that's his name...?)



^Awesome sunset shots... what a perfect day!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.